This week was full of ups and downs. I have felt the Lord's hand in my life and have been very thankful for it! As a district we are doing pretty well, we are all great friends and we love just talking, which sometimes can get us off task. But we are pretty good at getting back on track. Lesson are going alright, but there is always room for improvement, right? :) This past week my companion and I got to give a blessing to a sister in our District. That was pretty cool, my companions hands were shaking the entire blessing. But it was awesome! I feel like nothing, and yet like everything has happened as well. The weather has gotten a lot colder here. More of what a typical Utah winter would be like! I am blessed coming from Idaho where the weather is very similar. There is Elder from Las Vegas in my district and he is soooo cold at night, it it pretty funny. We have a thermometer war thing going on. He always wants it hot, and I like it cool. But I can really sleep in any weather. Language is going well, it is a really fun language to speak! Sundays are like my favorite days here because we constantly moving from meeting to meeting. Fast Sunday coming up this week, looking forward to that, and kinda not. At least back home you can sleep in on Sunday if you have afternoon church. Not here! But it will be worth it! Got to see "Meet the Mormons" this Sunday, and i started tearing up when they showed that missionary leaving. It brought some memories and some feelings... uggghhh. Haha, but some sisters behind me started balling. In other news, i got mile time down to 6:13! Ya! The track here at the MTC is short (10 laps=1 mile), and it is indoor. I don't know if I'll be able to beat my PR of like 5:42. Oh well! One of my jobs as a DL is getting the mail everyday. This past was a disappointing for all of us, because like none of the families even wrote us. So hopefully this week will be better ;) Church is true. Give 'em Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment