This week was kinda a blur. And I'm not sure why. I cant really pick out a highlight of the week. I can pick out a couple non-highlights! Some guy threatened to dump water on us. A Catholic Nun told us off. People just have hard hearts and stiffnecks. But I love them. And I have been praying that Heavenly Father will open their hearts to this message!
Monday (Last Pday)- Went to the beach. Already told you all that. Also a letter that I wrote to President about Sampaio was in the weekly letter. That was pretty. Also gave me and Elder Puriri a boost too!
Tuesday- District Meeting. Love those. The Assistants of the North were there and learned somethings from them. Like #ThrowBackThursday, that's where we go and stand on soap boxes and preach to the people. Havent yet applied that. But I want to! :) This was the day where we were threatened to have water dumped on us. And the Nun told us off as well. Of course I always just laugh those off. Things like that dont get me down. They are just funny! Who would imagine a Nun chewing out Disciples of Jesus Christ.
Wednesday- Isabel and Margurida said that they would come to church! That was good! Finally some progression from them. We think the church will be the kicker for them to fall into the waters of batismo! :)
Thursday- All I got is that people still are being receptive to our message. I cant remember much.
Friday- After weekly planning we had to go to Coimbra for a baptismal interview for the Zone Leaders. Actually, I and Elder Nielson (one of the Zone Leaders) had to go to Viseu for a baptismal interview their. So I took a train to Coimbra, and then a bus to Viseu. Lots of traveling, and I tried to sleep, but it didnt happen! After the interview, I got to work with Elder Reni! :) That was nice. Elder Reni was in the MTC with me, so it was cool to work with someone that has the same amount of time that I do. Basically I had a division within a division. Divisinception! ;) YA! :) With Elder Reni we helped some people move some furniture. I always love doing service. Out of all the things we do as missionaries, service is one of my favorites! :)
Saturday- This day we helped people move some furniture in Aveiro. That was nice. They also seemed pretty open to our message, so I think we have some potential there!
Sunday- End of week 3! Halfway through this transfer already! Crazy! In 6 weeks (or basically a transfers time) we will be getting a new Mission President! And the Mission will be splitting as well! Their is anticipation in the air, and I am very excited to see what the future holds!
This week I have learned the importance of Personal Study. It is probably one of my favorite times of the day! I am learning so much about everything. One hour for personal study is not enough! But we got to move on! :) Shout out to Brother West, because I got a letter he sent. Haha, it took a while though. I think it got mis-sent to Thailand. At least thats what it said on the envelope.
I love you all! The prayers in my behalf are always felt and appreciated! Christ is always there. The Holy Ghost is one of our best friends! :) Press forward with faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment