Well, actually I dont have really anytime. Next week I'll write about my transfer experience. Long story short, it was fun seeing the "dying" missionaries (people going home), and the "greenies" (the newcomers), all within three days.
Other than that, I am happy, life is good. I havent actually been able to do any "real" missionary because of transfers, and my comp was sick. Today we have an appointment though! We have a family marked for baptism and we are going to teach them tonight.
We went to the Estádio do Dragão (Dragon Stadium) today. We got to go on a tour, and though the museum. Pictures next week. It is Porto's futebol (soccer) team. It was pretty legit. Last week, we went to the Livraria Lello (Lello Bookstore)! Rumor has it that J.K. Rowling was inspired by this book store while she was writing Harry Potter. Also, pics to come next week. Did you know that J.K. Rowling lived in Porto for 10 years!?!? :D
I love you all. Have a great week!
Elder Yoder
Financeiro
Missão Portugal Porto
No comments:
Post a Comment