Tuesday (26th)- District Meeting. Elder Puriri's nose started bleeding pretty bad, and after talking to Sister Fluckiger, she made an appointment for him to come down to Lisbon to have a doctor look at it.
Wednesday (27th)- Two interesting contacts. One named Filipa, very catholic. but also a student, and she basically was trying to tell us how to do our job. Adam, only speaks English, and we were trying to teach him about the Restoration, but he didnt give. And teaching in English is weird anyway.
Thursday (28th)- Service! We did some weeding for a member, and it was so nice to get our hands dirty! :) Never talk to JWs, because they will talk your ear off.
Friday (29th)- President and Sister Fluckiger came to our house because they were interviewing all of the missionaries! That was fun! :) Also met with Bishop, who is basically our Ward Mission Leader cause we don't have one, and we talked about some ideas/goals for this ward. I am really excited for this ward! :) Also we have a lesson about Patriarchal Blessings to the RC Family, Familia Pereirra. It was sooo cool, and they had awesome questions that made me think about when I got my Patriarchal Blessing.
Saturday (30th)- Ward Council! Finally, haven't had this since I've been in Aveiro, and it was one of the things I was looking forward to, when I served a mission.
Sunday (31st)- Gave a talk in Church. Those are always interesting, especially in Portuguese... but I think it went well :)
Monday (June 1st)- We left for Lisbon Sunday Night, and stayed the night at the Secretaries house in Lisbon. Then on Monday, I applied for Residency here in Portugal! :) Just had to sign some papers. Did some shopping at a huge mall called, "Columbo." And Elder Puriri had his Doctor appointment. Came out with like goz up his nose. He hated it, but he got it tooken out the following Thursday.
Loving the Mission a lot! And I love you all too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment