Monday, July 20, 2015

2015.07.20- Missionary Life

I honestly cant remember much from this week.... All the days start to blend together.

BUT, we did mark a family for baptism!! That was on Tuesday the 14th! It is that family called Familia Aguiar! They are so cool, they drank coffee and the grandma smoked, but they committed to live the Word of Wisdom! So keep them in your prayers. Unfortunately, they didnt show up for church yesterday, but they are still progressing, and it is really important that they come to church this Sunday! So we will see what the future holds!

Something pretty awesome from this week. We had dinner with a less active Brazilian family! Man, that was the craziest time in my mission! Brazilians talk SO fast! Haha, and their accent is legit! I was just absorbing the South American Culture! I love it sooo much, and it made a little bit jealous of the missionaries in Brazil. I cant even imagine what that is like! 

That is all for this week. Not sure when transfers will be. President wants interview all the missionaries! I know that for our zone, the interviews will be sometime this week. Soo maybe transfers will be next Monday? or the Monday after? Dont know, but until then, keep working! 

It seems like lots of people want to know how the language is. Well it is going alright! :) I love the language a lot! It is definitely cooler then Spanish! (Sorry all my Spanish speaking missionary friends!). I feel pretty fluent! But there are still times when I dont quite catch what people say. Especially with Brazilians (Hence the story above).

Love the Lord. Read your scriptures. Say your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment