Monday, March 28, 2016

2016.28.3- 2 decades down, 8 more to go ;)

Yes, if you do your math right, that means that I want to live past the age of 100! :) 105 to be exact. I want be able to say that I lived in three different centuries! :)

This week was a good week. WE did a lot of finding, and contacting, and knocking doors. We even walked to a little village that is like an hour away. Sadly, we didnt find any success. Hopefully this week well be better. 

However, we did teach a couple. José and Ana. They arent married, smoke and drink a lot, and have an intersting religious background. But they are open and seem potentialy intersted. We taught the first lesson, and as we were teaching the First Vision we were able to testify and tell them that God exists, He lives, and His Son does too. They love us, and are guiding our church that we have here today. It just really fit this week too because of my study of the Saviour's last week. I love telling people that Jesus lives! And the He IS the Son of God. I feel like a lot of people are forgetting that, or taking that for granted. It is a happy thing to tell people :) 

Paulo is doing good. We retaught him the first lesson. He finally left for Spain on Saturday. I have his email, and wrote him today, so I'll be able to do some follow up. 

I loved studying the Saviour's last week this past week. It was really cool. The reading really picked up during Thursday and Friday. Some things that I took away were:
Jesus Christ lives!
Jesus loves us! 
Jesus Christ really was and is the Son of God!
Only He could have done what He did during His last week of life. 
Heavenly Father loves us too!

My birthday was really weird yesterday. In fact, I forgot that it was my birthday a couple of times. :) Nothing too special happened, another than the time changed, so techinically I only had 23 hours to celebrate my birthday and that I gave a talk. I talked about the Atonement, but it was such last minute that I didnt feel like I gave it my best. Let it be known that I was told that I would be giving a talkon Saturday during the afternoon. 

Portugal is still doing awesome :) The weather is getting better. Transfers are tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I'm gonna stay with Elder Gomes. I anxious to see who our new roommate will be, or we could get two new ones, OR Sisters could come in and "pinkwash" their area. In that case, we would become a 2 Elder house. I've come to the conclusion that 2 Elder houses are better than 4 Elder houses :)

Jesus lives! I love you all! Have a great week! :) 

Me and Elder Gomes :) (Oh yeah, I got a hair cut!)

I cracked open an egg, and two yolks came out! #twoforone

This is a picture of a crazy guy that walks around our neighborhood just screaming who knows what. He calls himself Red King. In this picture he is yelling at some old dudes just trying to enjoy the afternoon. #justanotherdayinportugal



No comments:

Post a Comment