Monday, January 2, 2017

2017.02.01- 2017! Happy New Year!

Another year over! Crazy! 

This week was pretty awesome! We had an "emergency transfer" in the middle of the week, that kinda made things a little hectic. 4 missionaries that were supposed to go home with me, went home early because of school. And now, I am the only missionary remaining from my MTC district in this mission! Not my MTC group, but my MTC District. That is kinda weird. Anyway, these 4 that went home this week, happened to miss their plane in Lisbon! Haha, so things were a little bit hectic for Elder Valentine (see picture below). At one point, Elder Valentine was on the phone with the missionaries in the airport, and on a different phone with President. But luckily, everything worked out, however they all had to stay the night in London. 

Also due to the emergency transfer, Elder Karthigeyan was transferred to take the place of one the elders that went home this week. And now, Elder Wait and I have a third companion, Elder Boyle. Unfortunately, he will be going home this week due to some ankle problems. :( But then he is going to come right back out in a few months! Also, Elder Wait and I moved houses! I moved about the worst house ever, into my old has that I had before, when I got here to the office. And today we did a big cleaning! And some rearranging. Elder Wait is a clean freak. But it is good. :) 

"We" taught Sister Amorim's mom two times this week, and she came to Church as well! When I write "We" I mean, the other two, Elder Boyle and Elder Wait. I had some things to do in the office. But she is progressing really well! She is still on target for the 14th of January. However, it might be moved back a week.

Love you all! Got to go! Work hard! 

Com amor,
Elder Yoder
McDonalds, closed on Chirstmas! Crazy! 

Elder Valentine on two phones ;)

Bom Dia Alegria! A phrase in our mission! It means, Good Morning Joy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment