Even though mission council was today, I did not go. Right now, Elder Moeller and I are working on going through the mission books and making sure everything is in order. Recently we went over the budget with President Amorim, and he wasnt super happy. The problem was the books are pretty unorganized, and so it is hard to look at the budget, and make plans and prepare for the next year. So for the next two weeks our main project, among the billion other things we do, is to organize the books. Not an easy task. Yesterday, I was in the office from 9am to 9pm (ish), without leaving or eating. It was rough. And today was kinda the samething except I got to eat.
In a lucky coincindence, our "Account" and "Tax Specialist" that oversee our mission paid a visit to the office yesterday and today, and are going to leave tomorrow morning. I actually knew about this for the past month. They work in the Europe Area Headquarters, and my only contact so far has been thourgh email with them. So it was cool to meet them in person. They gave us som training, and also help for this grand task that we are working on. It was pretty cool. Our "Account," Pam, is actually really famous among the financial secretaries because we are in such frequent contact with her. Anyway, that was cool.
In terms of proselyting. It is going good. Other than these two days, we have been working hard to find people to teach. My recent convert Maria do Céu has already joined in on mission work! The other elders found a family last week, and they knew a little about the church because of her! And they knew about the Book of Mormon because of her 8 year-old son, Bruno! :) #elect I was pretty pumped.
Other than that, life keeps plugging along. I dont know if I am going to get an official Pday this week. If not, it'll just be another two weeks of straight work. #wedontquitintheportomission
Love you all. I dont got any pictures. Sorry.
Have a great week!
Um abraço,
Elder Yoder
No comments:
Post a Comment