Monday, December 12, 2016

2016.12.12- RIP Elder Moeller!

I almost teared up saying good bye to Elder Moeller. Haha, we had soo many adventures in the office and in divisions together. I would he was my favorite comp that I never served with. Blessed are those that had the chance to serve with the Elder Moeller.

This week was slow. The first week of the transfer always feels slow. We welcomed a new financial secretary to the office, Elder Judd! He is from California. He just got off the island. He is pretty hilarious. He is a hard worker and a fast learner, which is what we need! He also has been cracking a lot of Amish jokes. Haha :) 

Elder Wait is the bomb dot com! He is the hardest working missionary I know. He probably will be my favorite comp by the time we are through. #endwithfogo 

We have a few investigators that have potential to be baptized. One, Felipe, a Brazilian, we tried marking on Sunday, but he didnt give. However, he has been coming to church for the past couple weeks so his heart is open. 

We also have been working with a less active, Patricia, from Capo Verde, and her family. She came to church with her three-old son and the ward loved her! It was pretty awesome! 

Office work is going pretty well! We are currently reviewing expense made in the last year in order to prepare a budget for 2017. Unfortunately our budget for 2016 wasnt made that well, and also, the accounting hasnt been done really well for this year. So putting those two things together, and we have a big mess on our hands. But we are plowing through with this project, and we should be done by this weekend. 

I love you all! Enjoy the holidays. I have forgotten what snow looks like. I saw some weather pictures from Boise/Utah and there was snow on the ground. Hopefully it'll stay by the time I get home! ;)

Com amor,
Elder Yoder

A photo of Elder Moeller ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment