Well it is transfer time once again! Things kinda changed up here in the office with transfers. Instead of getting the transfers from President on Monday morning, we got them after church. Then we spent the rest of the day working on the travel plans. It was kinda a rush to get them in on time, but everything kinda worked out in the end. Now we wait for the madness tomowith about half the mission moving around, missionaries without phones, some that dont speak Portuguese that much, etc. Haha it should be fun!
Honestly, I cant remember much from this week. But I am pumped to go into my last transfer! I got a new proselyting comp! Elder Wait. He was serving with Elder Moeller who went home this transfer. He is an awesome missionary, and I am sure that we will have awesome stories to tell!
I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Yoder
No comments:
Post a Comment