Conceição and Antonio made it to church yesterday! And we had an awesome lesson with them on Friday! I still dont know how they came to church because Conceição is still sick. Definitely the miracle of the week! :) We didnt miss a beat to talk about baptism, but they are still a little hesitant. But they still know that that is the goal. They are so cool, and prayers on their behalf would be awesome! :)
Elder Sutton hit his one year mark. So he burnt a shirt, and ending up ruining one of our pots. So we bought new ones. Haha, he burnt the shirt in that pot. I still dont know why :)
These weeks are flying by. Transfers will be next Sunday I think. We will see where I go. Or stay. I honestly dont know. I have a feeling that I could stay, and that they would split our area. That would cool to live with 4 Elders.
Read your scriptures and say your prayers! :)
Dai-lhes os Céus!
Elder Yoder
Missão Portugal PortoRua Àmalia Luazes #23, Sala I (<----This is a capital i)
Porto 4200-052
Portugal
Here you all will see: A picture of some dude that started the University of Coimbra.
A "Bad Harry" as we like to call it. The university students here in Portugal dress like Wizards. Like that is the uniform! It is soo cool! Anyway.
Then there is a picture of a picture of a organ. It was covered up when we went on our tour :(
And Elder Sutton being gangster.
No comments:
Post a Comment